Health clinics and advice
Providing first-class care means more than simply treating your pet when they are unwell. At Travel Vet in Staines-upon-Thames, we are great believers in maintaining health through preventative intervention. This is why we offer a range of health clinics to help you and your pet.
Health clinics we offer at Travel Vet:
- Anal Gland Expressions – Some dogs, particularly small breeds, may need this doing every 1 – 2 months.
- Free New Patient Health Checks – Receive a warm welcome and a free new patient health check with a Nurse when you register your pet with Travel Vet.
- Pet Microchipping – Give your pet the best chance of being reunited with you if they go missing. Learn more about microchipping.
- Nail Clips – Your pet will thank you for keeping their nails trim – let our experienced veterinary team take care of this.
- Nurse Health Checks – Ideal to keep your pet in tip top condition between their annual Vet check-ups.
- Nutritional Advice – Talk to us about the best foods for your pet’s individual needs.
- Senior Care Clinics – Get advice on how to manage senior pet health conditions at home, such as arthritis.
- Weight Clinics – We can help your pet get back to a healthy weight with a few diet, exercise, and environmental changes.
Get in touch and we can book your pet into one of our Pet Health Clinics.
We can also send you regular free pet health news & advice by email when you sign up.